An online journal chronicling my journey through depression. Hoping typing/writing will be more therapeutic than other modalities.
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
You know that feeling when...
Its like you lost your balance and you try to keep yourself from falling down, but despite your attempts, you know you are going to fall anyway? It started out slow, a missed thing here, something not put away there, and even though you valiantly tried to keep going, it just began to snowball anyway. That's where I am. There's a bunch of stuff to do, a house to pick up, laundry to put away, a desk Singularity to tidy up, dishes to do, dinners to figure out, and work to do (among other things), all of which I'm behind on. That doom feeling is right there, waiting for me to crash and drop everything. At the same time, it feels like I have to drop everything in order to actually re-orient myself and get going again. Dammit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment