Monday, March 31, 2014

10 Things

In an effort toward focusing on positive things, I present the two lists below.

10 Things I Love About Atrus:

1.  He is sweet.
2.  He can be thoughtful.
3.  He is smarter than he knows.
4.  He has a wonderful laugh.
5.  He gives fantastic bear hugs.
6.  He reminds me of me in some good ways.
7.  He colors and draws really well.
8.  He's writing music already.
9.  He is very lovable.
10.  He can also be very creative.

10 Things I Love About Chancellor:

1.  He's a snuggler.
2.  He's also really smart.
3.  He is very sure of himself and has a plan, whatever that may be.
4.  He's very expressive, positive and negative, the word "exuberant" comes to mind.
5.  He interacts with people easily and readily.
6.  His giggles are infectious.
7.  He is very affectionate.
8.  He is curious about the world around him.
9.  He is stubborn.
10.   When his hair is longer, it gets really curly and it's wicked adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment